My Blog List

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Good morning

Good morning. I'm back after a weekend of serious reading and progressed a little further. this is merely the summary of my thoughts.


whole class lectures: podocast the lectures to augment the learning prior to the lecture and use the lecture time as discussion session for face to face interaction.
Case study:at this stage for next academic year each student is to submit this assignment via email to the facilators. this is a gigantic step forward to going paperless and crossing fingers it is successful.
Reflection: i think a blog can be incoporated for reflecting on learning.

I like the idea of a VLE into which all the above can be possible.
I am not sure if this institution will be able to support these ideas and so now im off to the IT department.......

No comments:

Post a Comment