My Blog List

Tuesday 23 October 2012

up in the clouds: Entering the new world

Good morning. It is a rather late start to blogging but better late than never.
I am enjoying working through the ADDIE model as it is systematic and embraces all angles of designing a course and appreciate that it is not confined to an e learning course.

My attempt for this assignment is to focus on a clinicl theme of Diabete Mellitus that is an existing part of the 3rd year medical curriculum.
This theme carries through the year in the form of whole class lectures.
Furthermore it requires the students to integrate different aspects of patient interview and clinical examination,applied pathophysiology and ethical dilemmas encountered in the process in a form of a case study.
A reflection on the learning through this experience completes the case study.

I have deliberatley presented the theme in the 3 parts above and hope to work through it finding the best approach for each of the segments.

I will be back here as soon as I have progressed ......

No comments:

Post a Comment